GreenIQ introduces the innovative Smart Garden Hub. The Hub controls irrigation scheduling based on current and forecasted weather, and saves up to 50% on the outdoor water consumption. The device connects to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G and is easy to install and setup. The Hub can be controlled from anywhere, at any time, using an app that works on iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC, or Mac.
The Smart Garden Hub is the only device that connects to a wide variety of smart devices and sensors. It connects to soil moisture sensors such as PlantLink, Netatmo weather station, or a flow meter, and saves even more water. The Smart Garden Hub, which is widely used by homeowners, is also a perfect solution for professional gardeners, irrigation companies, commercial real estate, and municipalities.
Cutting Edge Technology
- Fully controllable from any iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, PC, Mac and other web-enabled devices.
- Web app that runs on your web browser. No need for any software or app installation.
- Supports both Wi-Fi and wired internet connections.
- Cloud technology allows you to access your Smart Garden Hub from anywhere, anytime.
- Supports pairing to Parrot Flower Power sensors.
- Supports pairing to Koubachi sensors.
- Supports pairing and provides real-time local weather data from Netatmo Weather Stations.
- Supports 24VAC valves.
- Connects to a rain sensor.
- Supports up to 3 additional analog sensors
- Automatically adjust watering duration based on past current and forecast weather.
- Irrigation duration can alternatively adjust to user defined monthly irrigation factors.
- “Freeze Pause” protects your irrigation system by skipping watering when the temperature falls below 3°C (37°F).
- Controls your garden lighting based on sunrise and sunset schedule throughout the year.
- Up to 4 independent programs per zone.
- Configurable start/end time.
- Configurable “Days of the Week to Run”.
- Supports “Every X Days” periodic irrigation.
- Ad-hoc “Always-On” switch per zone
Easy to Use
- Highly intuitive user interface.
- A name can be assigned to each zone.
- Zone pictures can be uploaded to the web app from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Visual indication of each zone’s status.
- Water and electricity usage and savings report.
- Evapotranspiration and rainfall indicators
Fits Your Garden
- Water proof.
- 6 irrigation zones.
- Additional master channel for water pump and fertiliser tank.
- Supports 24VAC irrigation valves.
- Garden lighting control channel